Premium hydraulic pump repair kit, suitable for a round piston-style pump with a tapered roller bearing (not a standard roller bearing).
- O-Ring for perimeter of pump
- Two o-rings for mounting the pump
- Pump shaft seal
- Needle bearing
- Tapered roller bearing with race
- Speedometer gasket
- Hydraulic pump gasket
- Proof meter drive bushing, bolt and adapter
- Wobble shaft
- Wobble plate--no longer included
- Three base gaskets
- Jack screw for removal of race
- Pump plug
- Set of six seats
- Springs for plate and pistons, when available
- Set of twelve pump balls
- Doweled plate for front of pump
If you plan to remove and install seats into your pump, you'll need to purchase the installation and removal tools separately.
Piston pumps are found on Ford tractors made in 1953 through 1964 with four cylinder gas or diesel engines, like the NAA, 501, 600, 601, 700, 701, 800, 801, 900, 901, 2000 (4 cylinder), 4000 (4 cylinder). However, some of these tractors could have a standard roller bearing piston pump, if so, you'll need to update your housing, see part number GR2263.
Will service either NCA600C or NCA 600F pump.
Please note: Due to part availability, the current contents of this kit is different than the contents shown in our instructional repair video. Please rely on the photo and list in this product description for current accuracy. Contents updated 2/15/2023.