COVID-19 Shipping Updates:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience our changes in shipping policies may cause but please understand it is the only way we can remain open during this time.
US Postal Service = Significant Delays
We are doing everything we can to get orders shipped in 1-2 business days, same as always. The post office is still doing an amazing job of delivery once packages leave our possession, but they are overwhelmed. While some packages experience no delays, please expect that:
- Your order may not be delivered for 2, 3, even 4 weeks for both standard first-class and USPS Priority Mail.
- Tracking status may not be updated.
- We're unable to step in unless it has been more than 30 days since the package was shipped AND the tracking status shows no update for at least 7 consecutive days.
- If outside of the US, it must be more than 10 weeks since the date shipped AND the tracking status shows no update for at least 21 consecutive days if sent by Postal Mail. Customs & flight restrictions may cause significant delays.
- Any package deemed lost will be refunded or replaced at our cost. We only ask that you allow the extra time noted above for delivery.
Contacting Us About Delivery Delays
One of the biggest challenges we face right now is the constant emails asking "where's my package?"
Because we have no further information beyond what the tracking status shows, and don't have the time to answer the same question over and over (and over and over):
We will no longer respond to inquiries about US Postal Mail package status
unless it has been more than 30 days since the package was shipped AND the tracking status shows no update for at least 7 consecutive days.
Please be patient. 99% of all packages are delivered safely, even if they may be delayed or failed to scan.
Steps You Can Take if Your Package Isn't Moving:
- Go to the tracking status on the USPS site. Click on the Text & Email Updates link.
- Enter your email to receive notifications each time the tracking status is updated. This transmits an informal inquiry with USPS that usually gets the package moving within a few days.
- You can also complete a USPS Help Request Form (step 2 in the link) which will be forwarded to your local Post Office to help locate any missing items.
Thank You for Your Understanding
Please know we're doing our best, and appreciate your support.